Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My First Blog

Wow! I think I've started a blog! I'm pretty quiet and a person of not too many words so we'll see how this goes. Also, I think, what could I possibly have to say that anyone would be interested in. Is that low self esteem? Lack of confidence? Maybe, this will really do me some good. One other problem, I know very little about computers and have literally spent hours trying to figure out how to do stuff on the computer. I want to tell you about myself, but isn't there supposed to be a special place for that? I'll have to see if I can find it. So for now, I'm going to play around with this blog thing a little more and then get to bed. If anyone stumbles across this and has any advice for me I'd really appreciate it. I'm entering a new world!
Goodnight! Martha

1 comment: